Anniversary Wishes for Your Husband
1) To my husband, my soulmate, lover, companion, and friend, you mean so much to me. Even though we’ve only been together for three years, I can’t imagine life without you.
2) If I had a do-over and I had to choose again, I would choose you. Happy anniversary, my dear.
3) In the waltz of life, you have proven time and time again to be the perfect dancing partner.
4) I love you more than I can express. Thank you for choosing me.
5) This anniversary marks another year with the man of my dreams. I am so thankful for every happy year with you.
6) You are more than my number one. You are the only one.
7) If I could turn back the clock I would find you sooner and love you longer.
8) Amidst all the troubles, disappointments, and lost hopes and dreams, your love is always a breath of fresh air.
9) I can’t believe it has been 10 years! I love you more and more every year that we spend together. I can’t wait to see where life takes us.
10) With you in my life I know I’ll always have the support that I need to follow my dreams. Thank you for being my biggest dream come true of all!
11) How lucky I am to have fallen in love with my best friend. Happy two years, love.
Anniversary Quotes for Your Husband
12) “I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
13) “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
14) “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.” — Anonymous
15) “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
16) “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Brontë
17) “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
18) “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” — Stephanie Perkins
19) “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” — Mawlana Jalal ad-Din Rumi
20) “You’ve a place in my heart no one else could have.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
Anniversary Wishes for Your Wife
21) I am one of the few lucky men in this world who can say that my best friend, girlfriend, and wife are the same woman. Happy anniversary!
22) May the rest of our lives always be like our first anniversary — exciting, youthful, and hopelessly romantic. Happy first anniversary!
23) Through all of life’s mountaintops and valleys, I’m so blessed to be able to share this roller coaster of life with you.
24) One year has passed, but I will never forget that moment in my life when you said YES. You make my life complete!
25) It is not very often that a fairytale romance turns out to be a perfect marriage as well. That is what I have found with you.
26) It doesn’t matter whether we always agree or not. What matters is that I love you and you love me.
27) You are a strong, capable and beautiful woman. You thoroughly impress everyone you meet. I’m so proud to be able to call you my wife.
28) Marrying you was the smartest thing I ever did.
29) Every moment, from romantic dinners to simple walks in the park, is pure magic! Thank you for filling my life with joy for the past five years.
30) Thank you for always forgiving me, believing in me and for sticking with me through thick and thin.
31) Even if I got the chance to live this life again, I’d pick you time and time again.
Anniversary Quotes for Your Wife
32) “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” — Paulo Coelho
33) “You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
34) “I just want you to know that when I picture myself happy, it’s with you.” — Anonymous
35) “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” — Cassandra Clare
36) “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf
37) “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.” — Anonymous
38) “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” — Ben Folds
39) “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” — John Joseph Powell
40) “In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.” — Anonymous
41) “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
42) “Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love. Our extraordinary love is immeasurable…for us, forever just won’t do.” — Steve Maraboli
43) “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” F. Scott Fitzgerald
44) “Better than I was, more than I am. And all this happened by taking your hand.” — Tim McGraw
Anniversary Wishes for Parents or Grandparents
45) As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
46) Mom and Dad, you made me who I am today. May you continue to lift each other with the same love you raised me with.
And so the adventure continues!
47) You’re the parents all kids hope to have. Don’t know how I got so lucky, but thank you for being an amazing couple, awesome parents and two of the best people I know.
48) Thanks for showing me year after year what it takes to make love last.
May the biggest of challenges in your life be limited to making every anniversary better than the previous one.
49) I always thought that “happily ever after” only existed in fairy tales. Your marriage made me realize that they exist in real life too.
50) Most kids take years to figure out what they want their lives to look like. I have known from the very start: I want my future to look exactly like your present.
Anniversary Quotes for Parents or Grandparents
51) “Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.” — Sam Levenson
52) “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.” — Tom Hanks
53)“True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” — Ricardo Montalban
54) “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” — Mignon McLaughlin
55) “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.” — Simone Signoret
56) “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” — Martin Luther
57) “Sharing a life together is sharing steps in time. The music is different for each of us, but how beautiful the dance.” — Anonymous
58) “Love seems the swiftest but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.”— Mark Twain
Anniversary Wishes for Friends
59) My favorite couple is having their anniversary! Your love is my biggest inspiration.
60) Happy anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
60) Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love — happy anniversary!
61) Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz — cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
62) For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
63) Congratulations on your anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart.
64) Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
65) Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic.
66) Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you compliment each other’s souls. Most of them commit to each other’s lives, you have committed to each other’s dreams.
Anniversary Quotes for Friends
67) “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
68) “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
69) “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” — Woody Allen
70) “True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.” — Julia Roberts
71) “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” — T. Tolis
72) “Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.” — John Keats
73) “An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.” — Anonymous
74) “Real love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
75)“A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” — Andre Maurois
76) “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” — William Lyon Phelps
77) “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” — Tom Bodett
78) “A wedding is an event. Marriage is a lifetime. Invest more in your marriage than your wedding and success is inevitable.” — Anonymous
Anniversary Wishes for Your Daughter
79) On this day, your Dad and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. May you always keep on loving each other the same way you do now.
You two were made for each other. Happy Anniversary!
80) We hope your anniversary is a day that’s filled with fun, as you remember the day that you two became one!
81) Happy anniversary, dear daughter. You have grown to be such a wonderful woman. We are so lucky to watch as you make a life with someone that makes you so happy.
82) We are so glad you’ve found a partner who supports and loves you for who you are. Happy anniversary to you two!
83) All we ever wanted was for you to be happy. We’re so thankful to see that you’re in a loving, strong relationship and wish you all the best for your future together.
Anniversary Quotes for Your Daughter
84) “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” — Julia Child
85) “You don’t love someone for their looks, their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
86) “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao-Tzu
87) “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
88) “True love isn’t found, it is built.” — Anonymous
89) “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” — Zane Grey
90) “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
Anniversary Messages for Your Son
91) Happy anniversary dear son. Watching you make a beautiful life for yourself has been the joy of my life.
92) We wish the happiest anniversary to you and your precious wife. May your years together be many and blessed.
93) Love brought you together as husband and wife, and gave each of you a best friend for life.
94) It has been so much fun to watch the two of you grow in love. Never stop laughing with each other!
95) Happy anniversary, son. You are happier and stronger than you have ever been. We are ecstatic that you have found such a wonderful partner in your life.
Anniversary Quotes for Your Son
96) “Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.” — Barnett R. Brickner
97) “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’” — Erich Fromm
98) “A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. — Anonymous
99) “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” — Joyce Brothers
100) “Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.” — Michael Leunig
101) “A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.” — Anonymous
102) “Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s left over after you have given your best to everyone else.” — Dave Willis
Funny Anniversary Wishes
103) We’re just mint to be!
104) “Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other one is the husband.” — Anonymous
105) I love you more than carbs.
106) “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” — Catherine Zeta-Jones
107) Happy anniversary, babe. We’ve been through so much together and most of it was your fault. Still love you though.
108) Whenever they tell you I’m crazy, just remember who agreed to marry me. Happy anniversary, love!
109) Cheers to you two for spending yet another year so in love. Now let me finish your drinks so I can forget about the fact that I’m single.
110) “A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I’m glad I chose my cellmate wisely.” — Anonymous
111) I’m so glad you married me. You’re the person I want to annoy for the rest of my life.
112) “All marriages are happy. It’s the living together afterward that causes all the trouble.” — Anonymous
113) They say love makes the world go round, you guys must be dizzy! Happy anniversary!
114) It’s so refreshing to see a couple that’s not sick of each other yet. Keep it up!
115) Happy anniversary to the best first husband ever!
116) They say that the secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. I guess whatever you guys are doing is working so stay happy and enjoy your anniversary!
117) Riddle me this: If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? Happy anniversary!
118) Holy cow, we’re still together!
119) Congratulations on making it yet another year without killing each other! Here’s to many more!