Combo Infinite Circular Calendar With Pen, Card Holder & Wooden Diary
- Aesthetic combo 2 in 1: A lifetime round calendar 2024 that never expires, just have to set 1st date and day, and then it is good to go. Our unique aesthetic notebooks are made to create a more productive, personalized planner experience.
- Aesthetic Design: Three individual circular rings dedicated to dates, days, and months are placed in an indigenous manner, which may be rotated very easily and precisely to change days, dates, and months to give you a new day every day. Permanently record important information in this diary for lasting reference, great for legal notes, research data, personal memory, and more.
- What's Inside The Box: The combo includes the lifetime round calendar with clock and diary.
- Unique Gift: Ideal for corporate gifts, farewell gifts for colleagues, gifts for teachers, gifts for men, gifts for brothers gifts for dad, and super gifting ideas for all occasions.
- Build Quality: It is a very strong and sturdy build quality made up of 5.5 mm polished MDF engineering wood to last longer.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN INDIA Please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be dispatched. Normally orders placed before 1pm on a business day, we aim to ship the same day, providing card security checks are complete, payment received and stock availability is confirmed. Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the next business day. Orders Received on Sunday or during Holidays are dispatched the following Monday or next working day. During busy times, such as holiday periods, there can be processing and shipping delays.
The orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses, rural domestic addresses require one or more additional days to deliver. Orders requiring engraving or any customization will require additional time and will be shipped in 10 working days.
Customers are responsible for any Tax or Duty charged by your state government. We are unable to predict which shipments will be assessed these fees or the amount of the fee that may be charged. In cases of refusal, either the cost of the goods or return service costs will be assessed. Read More...